31 March 2010
Tooth Issues
My baby tooth finally came out. Yes everyone I still had a baby tooth. It never had a tooth behind it so it just stayed in as long as it could. I chipped it a few years ago when eating a swedish fish and it went down hill fast after that. During our anniversary trip to Salt Lake it got really bad and I couldn't handle it anymore and just pulled it out (so if any of you are paying close enough attention to our anniversary pictures and notice that I'm wearing a retainer... that is why). After going to the zoo Brent dropped me off at my parents house so that I could go up to see my uncle who is a dentist. I was glad to learn that I do not have to do anything right away. I am just going to wear my retainer for about a year so that I can save up to do an implant. So even though I hate having a hillbilly smile now and wearing my retainer 24/7... I can live with it until I can do something permanent. Thanks so much Uncle Cliff for looking at my teeth and helping me decide what to do, and thank you Mom for driving me up there and for all your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment