12 March 2010

Dad


So to you few who look at my blog.... my daddy is having back surgery. I know what you are all thinking. "Didn't your little brother just have back surgery?" Yes he did and now my dad has the splendid opportunity also of going through pain and bed rest. Hopefully it will help him. He has been in pain alot lately and I really really hope that after surgery things will be better. He goes under the knife April 15th.

Dad... We love you so much (especially me!!!!!) We will keep you in our prayers and hope for a well and speedy recovery. I expect to have you lounging on my couch at least some of your recovery time. We would love to have you here!

Love you daddy!!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I will glad let Dad come to your house during his recovery.