31 March 2010

5 years together!


This week we had our 5th Anniversary. I can't believe that it is already been that long! For dinner that night Brent cooked the BEST EVER corned beef with baked potatoes and green beans. It was soooo yummy! Later we went out for ice cream at the yummy Maggie Moo's. Since our anniversary was in the middle of the week we decided to really celebrate the weekend after. Brent planned it all and was keeping it a secret from me... which I have to admit drove me crazy!! I am such a planner and I have to know what is going on! Anyway... on Friday we left around noon to go up to Salt Lake. We met Karen and Ryan at a restaurant.... which was actually really gross.... and then went back to their place to stay the rest of the weekend. It was so good to see them and to be able to spend time with them.

On Saturday, Brent took me to see "The Bounty Hunter" which was really funny. After he took me to the aquarium. It was really busy but really awesome. There was a lot of really neat and fun stuff. I loved feeling the rays and starfish. They had opened their newest exhibit the day before (which is probably why it was so busy) of penguins. We also went to Walmart and bought Brent the first and second season of bones and me the movie "Did You Hear About the Morgans?".

On Sunday we woke up early to go to the zoo. It was the most perfect day to go! I really loved seeing the baby elephant playing! The zoo has always been one of my favorite things to do. We were able to ride on the train and of course the new carousel which was awesome! It was such a great day and such a fun anniversary. Thank you Brent! I love you so much. I am the luckiest wife ever! Thank you for marrying me and working so hard to make me happy and provide us with a good life. I can't wait to spend many more years with you!


No comments: