31 March 2010

Birthdays!

This has been a month of adventure and birthdays! Paige had her 13th! I can't believe how old she is - she is officially a teenager! She is such a funny girl and we love her so much! Hope you had a good birthday!


Brent also had a birthday. I don't know if I should post how old he is but it is safe to say "old". This year I planned a little surprise party for him. I wrote a awesome (if I do say so myself) ransom note telling him that I kidnapped his birthday and that he wouldn't get it back unless he cooperated. My sister helped so much getting everything ready and set up. We picked up Brent from his work, blindfolded and handcuffed him, and drove around town making sure he was really lost, all the while with Paige holding a nerf gun telling him not to try anything funny. I dropped him off at our friends house so they could take a turn confusing him while I went and set up the secret location. Paige watched their kids which was such a big help. Thanks again! Finally Brent was led to the secret place, which was a very very yummy Thai restaurant called "Sweet Basil". The food was SO delicious! After dinner we all came back to our place and watched "The Blindside". Shanae & Paige helped me make Brent's favorite lemon cake and get all the other desserts ready. They really were such a big help. It was so fun and I think Brent was really surprised. Thanks Kevin and Shanae for all your help and for coming with us. It was a birthday to remember!



1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Happy Birthday - we love you

the DeLeeuw's