The radio was advertising discount tickets to go and see Grease at the Tuachan. Of course we couldn't pass it up, so on Tuesday we packed up to go to Tuachan again in a weeks time. We were both so excited. I have always loved the movie and seeing it in life was so much fun! We even had 2nd row seats (amazing for only $10 each)! It was all I could do not to sing along to all the songs. They had a few malfunctions with the old cars that they drove on the stage, but over all it was great! My favorite scene was "Beauty School Dropout" - they did such a great job with costumes, dancing, singing, and acting. It was perfect! Every actor fit his/her role perfectly and it was fun pointing out those who were also in the Little Mermaid. After the play I was able to have all the cast -minus one- sign my program! Definitely another wonderful night at Tuachan!
03 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment