On Saturday we were going to go hiking in Zions but no one could wake up in time, so we decided to go shopping and get pedicures. Brent even came with us. Mom and Paige had never gotten pedicures done before, so it was fun to experience it with them. Boy was it relaxing and felt so great! After, we went to Sally's and bought hair dye and stuff for our nails. It was so fun just hanging out with my family all day. I loved it!
Sunday was a very emotional day at church with baby blessings and lessons on Eternal Families. I was very grateful to have my mom with me. Afterward, we had a very yummy dinner Brent made, and had fun painting nails and dying our hair.
Monday, we all woke up early to go to Zions. Paige and Mom hadn't been hiking there before so we made sure to take them to some of our favorite places like weeping rock and the emerald pools. It was perfect hiking weather with it cloudy and sprinkling occasionally. It was such a fun day and a wonderful weekend. Thanks Mom & Paige for coming. We love having you guys come down and spending time with you!
![]() |
| Picture slideshow created with Smilebox |





1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe how old Paige is! I guess I haven't seen her in a while. She's still like 11 in my mind. No. Not true. Cameron is like 11 in my mind. Paige should be like 7. Haha. Crazy! You looks beautiful by the way!
Post a Comment