12 August 2011

Birthday

This year for Megan's birthday I kept it simple, but fun.  I got her a couple of CD's that she has been wanting.  I also got her The Hunger Games trilogy.  We have been reading it through a cousin's Nook account.  Thanks, Joey!!

We went to the bowling alley and played a couple of games.  We aren't very good, but we had a lot of fun playing and just spending some quality time together.

Megan's favorite Disney movie of all-time is The Little Mermaid.  It happens to be playing at the Tuacahn Amphitheater in Ivins, Utah.  I got eighth row seats for August 22nd.  I hope she will enjoy it

It has been a wonderful time together, Megan.  I count myself very lucky to be the man in your life.  I love you so much!  I hope we have many more wonderful years ahead.  :)

No comments: