15 February 2011

Valentines

For Valentines we went with our friends to our favorite restaurant - Yummy Thai food! It was so packed with people and they only had one cook and one server! It took us about 2 hrs to get a table, order, and eat... but it was well worth it!! The food is amazing! Afterwards, Brent and I went home and just cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. We didn't really give gifts this year. I made Brent some "Sexy Cookies" which turned out awesomely and he bought me RED a few days before. That movie is so funny!

Love you Brent. Thanks for everything you do. I am so grateful to have you in my life and to have you as my eternal companion. I love having you as my best friend. I know married life has its huge ups and downs, but I'm glad that I have you to go through them with me! Happy Valentines Day sweetheart!

No comments: