13 February 2011
Time with family
My mom called us and pretty much told us we were coming up for the big Superbowl game. It was so much fun to go up (even on short notice) and be with my family. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did when mom tackled dad while he was getting his shoes, on and started tickling him. It was so good to hear dad laugh. After Dad went to the store and bought her flowers to let her know she would never get them again if she ever tickled him! And later when mom was aiming to make dad smile but by his account she was just trying to kill him with whipped cream. I was so glad to see my parents smiling! I was also able to play some video games with my awesome siblings. Our favorite is Little Big Planet. It is hilarious watching us all play together! The football game was pretty fun to watch (although I hate watching games on the TV. Stupid commentators!). I just wish the sound was better. Black Eyed Peas really didn't do well as a halftime show when the sound is off! It was so nice being able to spend time with my family. I love them all and miss seeing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment