I so wish I had gotten more pictures!!!
My best friend in the whole world - Jenessa - came down this past weekend to have our belated Halloween party! She brought her little brother Mckuhla along and my friends Shanae and Kevin came over too. It was so fun seeing everyone in their masks. Each one was so creative! ... And yes Shanae you do win for the ugliest j/k!! It was totally awesome! It was so fun just talking, eating, watching movies and playing games. WARNING: We played the mellowest game of the suck game ever!!!!! lol but it was still fun.. especially watching Kevin putting each m&m he sucked up into his mouth before trying to suck up another one!
I just loved having Nessa and Kuhla here for the weekend. It had been forever since I had done anything with them. We had so much fun playing Raving Rabbids, Rockband, and Little Big Planet. Watching movies and some great stand-up comedians (we ended up laughing more at Mckuhla than the comedian though!).
Wish this weekend could have lasted so much longer but loved all the memories we made and can't wait till next year's party!!!
My best friend in the whole world - Jenessa - came down this past weekend to have our belated Halloween party! She brought her little brother Mckuhla along and my friends Shanae and Kevin came over too. It was so fun seeing everyone in their masks. Each one was so creative! ... And yes Shanae you do win for the ugliest j/k!! It was totally awesome! It was so fun just talking, eating, watching movies and playing games. WARNING: We played the mellowest game of the suck game ever!!!!! lol but it was still fun.. especially watching Kevin putting each m&m he sucked up into his mouth before trying to suck up another one!
I just loved having Nessa and Kuhla here for the weekend. It had been forever since I had done anything with them. We had so much fun playing Raving Rabbids, Rockband, and Little Big Planet. Watching movies and some great stand-up comedians (we ended up laughing more at Mckuhla than the comedian though!).
Wish this weekend could have lasted so much longer but loved all the memories we made and can't wait till next year's party!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment