To start of this Thanksgiving season, I thought I would make a list of 25 things I am most grateful for. Here we go!
#1. The Gospel. Without the gospel in my life I would be lost. I am so grateful to have the knowledge that I do that the Savior atoned for my sins, died for me, and that he now lives. He loves me and wants/knows what is best for me. I know that I am not perfect .. nor do I expect to ever be, but I am trying everyday to become better in every way. And I am grateful that if I do the best I can every day, I can return to my Heavenly Father.
#2. My eternal companion. I am truly grateful for Brent and all he does for me. I am grateful that we were able to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple 4 years ago and that every day since we have tried to be worthy of that great blessing. Knowing we will see and be with all of our loved ones after this life. And knowing when we finally are able to be blessed with kids they will be sealed to our eternal family forever.
#3. Family. I love my family so much and I am so grateful to them for all they do for Brent & I. I love being able to strengthen our relationships with each of you! I love you all!#4. Jobs. Especially in this trying economic time, I am grateful for our jobs and for the constant income we have coming in.
#5. Blessings. I am so truly grateful for all that my Heavenly Father has done for me and my family. I love knowing that he will not try me above what I am able and that after the trial I am able to look back and see Gods hand in all that happened and the blessing that came.#6. My little Gemma Bean... The cutest dog in the whole world! I love how she gets excited to have us home. All the kisses and the cuddling. She has made our home so much more happy since she came into our lives.
#7. The Priesthood in my home. I am so grateful to you Brent for being a worthy Priesthood holder!#8. I'm grateful for warm bubble baths after a long day.
#9.I'm grateful for beautiful sunsets.#10. I'm grateful for my friends and their willingness to put up with me.... especially when I get silly.
#11. I am grateful for this beautiful and amazing earth. I am grateful for the love I have of being outdoors and exploring. There are so many amazing things to see and do, especially in Southern Utah. I am grateful for being able to visit and travel to so many marvelous places like the Grand Canyon, Zions, Bryce, Cedar Breaks and so many many others.#12. I am grateful for the chance I have to read the scriptures and Ensign everyday and the spirit I always feel because of it. I love and am so grateful for the quiet time I have while sitting in my car before work to read, search, and ponder the wonderful scriptures and talks.
#13. I am grateful for the talks I have with my Mom. I am grateful that I can go to her with all my problems and issues I am facing in my life and know that she loves me and will listen.#14. I'm grateful for 4-wheeler rides, daddy-daughter dates, for all the time with my Dad and all the hugs that make me cry.
#15. For our health.#16. I'm grateful for all the times I get to have my brother & sister down to visit and all the fun memories we make.
#17. For all the things that make me and everyone I love laugh. For all the moments of pure joy and happiness.#18. I'm grateful for all the time I get to spend with my best friend & hubby. I am grateful for all the nights we snuggle on the couch, for all our adventures, and for the books we read together.
#19. I'm grateful for rain showers and for the rainbows that follow.#20. I'm grateful for extremely yummy food especially when its my hubby making it to make me smile.
#21. I'm grateful for every kind of music. Music has always been a part of who I am. I love how every type touches your soul in a different way and you can use it anytime to escape even if it's for just a little while.#22. I'm grateful for patience and learning to have faith that all things will happen in God's time.
#23. For our home. Its not a house and it's not that big, but it is a wonderful blessing to have shelter and a place that we can come home to from work and school and escape the world.#24. For our Freedom and all those who fight to keep it for us all.
#25. For our amazing bodies and all that we are able to accomplish with them.Heavenly Father has given us all that we have and are. We are truly grateful for his presence in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment