03 November 2010
Amanda & Solomon Nair and a wonderful weekend
My wonderful cousin Amanda and her fiance Solomon, who have been waiting about 6 months to get clearance to be married in the Temple, finally were able to go to the Manti Temple to be sealed for time & eternity on Thursday the 28th of October. I was so lucky to be able to attend. They looked so completely happy together. Congrats again you guys! After the wedding was a luncheon at the church. My mom and Cam were able to come. We all stood up and gave a toast to the happy couple and like a complete idiot I cried (I blame Jene Beal)!! and to make it worse it was recorded!! I felt so dumb.. but oh well I was just happy to be there... at least I wasn't calling Solomon the wrong name like Grandma (I love my silly grandma)! Love ya Manda! And I can't wait to get to know you more Solomon. Congrats to both of you!Friday was a fun day. I did Paige's makeup really neat for her Halloween costume and went and watched her school dance with my mom. Some of the kids in her grade had some great costumes! Captain Underpants was one of my favorites. He had a superhero costume on with a pair of his old underwear on top. So funny. One of Paige's teachers was Edward Cullen. I thought it was just sweat at first. Oops. After the dance we all traveled up North... dropped Paige at a friends house for the weekend and Mom and I went shopping before going to Manda and Sol's reception. It was so fun just spending the day with my mom. I haven't been able to do that for such a long time! Brent traveled to my parents house that night. I missed him so much and was glad to snuggle up to him that night.
Saturday we had a great day just having fun with my parents. We went to a Snow College football game. It poured rain like crazy but it was way fun. I tried some kettle corn and I actually loved it! We then went home and ate yummy food and watched "The Poltergeist" for some Halloween fun. It was such a great weekend!!!! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Meg, you are so sweet! I am SO happy I got to see you at our wedding celebrations! Don't worry about crying at the luncheon, because I was cryin with you. You are the best and I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment