My friend shared this with me the other day. It was truly an answer to my prayers. It gave me such peace and really touched my spirit. I know things aren't well for a lot of you... but good things will come. We are promised that if we keep the commandments of the Lord and have faith and hope, we will be guided and directed for good. Heavenly Father will not try us above what we are able. Isn't that the most wonderful blessing! We are so truly blessed to have the gospel in our lives. To be able to be worthy temple recommend holders and be able to go to the temple often and participate in that sacred and wonderful work. I am so grateful for every blessing the lord has blessed us with and all that he will bless us. I am really striving to find patience and to trust in God with my whole heart, might, & mind. I will try to see my trials as growing experiences and faith builders. If any of you are having difficulties please watch this video and I hope & pray the spirit testifies to you that it is true and that you will be able to recognize all your blessings.
17 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for posting this Megan! I love it. It was what I needed to hear today. I love you!!
Post a Comment