
I have the best husband ever! He is always trying so hard to give me a good life and making sure that I am happy. He is so sweet and caring and the sexiest man ever! He has such a cute smile! He has so many wonderful traits about him that I love. Thank you Brent for spoiling me and letting me tryout my new fingernail polishes on your toes. Thank you for reading to me at night, for cooking, and always letting me come to you when I need help or a shoulder to cry on. For always being understanding and compassionate. You will be one amazing dad when the time comes! I just wanted to take a moment to let him know that I am so in love with you and it grows more and more every day. Brent you are truly my better half and I would be so lost without you! Thank you for all the little things you do for me each day. Thanks for always reminding me that I am special and that you love me. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for bringing you into my life and that I get to have you as my eternal partner!




No comments:
Post a Comment