18 May 2010

A fun weekend

This past weekend the in-laws called and asked if we could go up and help them get ready for their garage sale. Brent had to work till 1 and then we were off. We were so glad to be able to go up and help out. I wish we had been able to help out more than we did cause it honestly feels like we didn't do anything. Thanks Mom & Dad for inviting us up and for all that you do for us. We love you and we love all the time we have been able to spend with you lately!

We were also able to surprise my not so little brother anymore on his birthday. My parents only live about a half hour from the in-laws so it was so great to visit them too. They had no idea we were coming and it took everyone by surprise! It was so fun. We all played Little Big Planet and Phase 10, ate a yummy dinner and cake. I was able to see lots of my family too including my grandparents and Aunt & Uncle. Happy Birthday Cam. I love you so much! You have grown into such an amazing man. You have so many amazing talents and abilities. Thanks for letting us be a part of your birthday. I can't wait for you to come visit! Love ya! I was also so glad to finally see my Daddy since his surgery. I wish I could have stayed longer with him. It was so good to see him laugh..even though it hurt his tummy. I love you Dad and I hope things get better for you really soon!

No comments: