28 March 2012

7 years FULL of love!

I can't believe we are celebrating our 7 year anniversary!! These past 7 years have been such an amazing time and I have loved every minute. Not everything has been sunshine and rainbows, but I'm so grateful to have a husband who tries to make me smile and laugh everyday, who never gives up on me, who apologizes when he does something wrong even if he doesn't always agree, and who always does everything he can to make our life better. I am so lucky to be married to the man of my dreams, the most youthful, faithful, truthful, respectful, trustful, meaningful, cheerful, thoughtful, careful, skillful, hopeful, playful, mindful, and just plain WONDERFUL man I have ever met! These past 7 years have been so full of love and happiness and I have truly been so blessed to have Brent by my side. Brent you are my everything, my best friend, my support, my love, my LIFE! Thank you for everything you have done, for loving me, and sharing your life and eternity with me.



To start our adventure off we headed up to Sanpete. We were able to stop by and have lunch with my parents and sister. My family is so funny when we all get together!  Paige and Dad really know how to tease the crap out of each other... which in turn makes great entertainment for the rest of us. The evening went from Paige poking my dad's eye with a straw to making fun of Titanic in 3D to Paige's talent of nostril flaring - it was quite the meal. By the time we got our food we were all laughing so hard that it was a challenge to eat. I'm sure everyone in the restaurant was wondering what the crap we were doing!

We headed up to Salt Lake the next day. We ate at Olive Garden and then Brent surprised me with tickets to see The Hunger Games at the IMAX theater in the Clark Planetarium. It was so fun walking around Gateway Mall and going to the Planetarium. It had been so long since the last time I was there. We both loved the movie and had so much fun!
















Brent then surprised me with a night stay at the Anniversary Inn. I have always wanted to go to Italy and Brent made my dream come true for a night (So sweet right! Made my heart melt!!!). Our room was decorated like Venice, including a bed in a gondola! It was so beautiful! There were rose petals sprinkled all over and cheesecake & sparkling cider in the fridge waiting for us. It was absolutely perfect! We ordered pizzas from room service, and snuggling in the reclined couch while watching movies all night. They had a huge jet tub with overhead fountains that I especially loved! Can't beat a nice relaxing bath!













 

On our way home we stopped at Brent's all time FAVORITE place to eat - Tucanos (a brazillian grill that is so very, very yummy!) I even got the servers to sing happy birthday to him since his birthday was only a few days away!
 Thanks again baby for the amazing and so special anniversary! I look forward to many, many more with you!! I LOVE YOU!!!





2 comments:

JS said...

what a sweet husband you have!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! That sounds like it was a great one! (I also loved that you went to the Anniversary Inn! We just stayed there for our anniversary - in the Venetian Suite too! So fun!) Congrats on 7 years!