31 March 2012

Turning 30 BLOWS!!!

30 Reasons why I love you Brent     
  1. Your wonderful smile
  2. You are always such a gentlemen
  3. You are caring
  4. You are hard working
  5. You can always make me laugh
  6. Always fun to be around
  7. You are an AMAZING cook
  8. Your sweet kisses
  9. Your goals and dreams
10. You spoil me like crazy 
(but I'd still love you even if you didn't)
11. You are always willing to help those around you
12. Your love of the gospel
13. You always make me feel beautiful
14. You are extremely good looking!
15. You love to travel and experience new things
16. You are a big kid
17. You are so talented
18. You are mindful of others
19. You do everything possible for our family
20. You are spontaneous
21. Because you make my life wonderful
22. Because you will be an amazing father some day
23. You are always thinking positive and help me think positive too
24. Your personality and sense of humor
25. You love me for who I am
26. You are romantic
27. Your testimony
28. You make home a wonderful place to be
29. You are an amazing husband
30! Because you are my world, my everything!!!


 My wonderful hubby just celebrated his 30th birthday! I can't believe how fast time has flown. I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world to be able to spend this life with him!

I had a lot of fun planning his party this year. I had the fun theme of  "Turning 30 BLOWS" and had a million balloons, bubbles, candles, and anything that fit. We had a delicious ice cream pizza from Maggie Moos and had friends over to celebrate.

I was also able to surprise Brent with a trip up to see his family and have a small party with them and bowling. It was fun having everyone come celebrate his birthday and I know it meant so much to him. 

Thank you everyone that came and helped make this a memorable birthday for him! Love you Brent!!



No comments: