Life has been pretty busy lately....
Weekend #1: Brent & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary of being sealed in the temple for eternity. I really can't believe it has been that long ago! We were able to go up to Sanpete that weekend to do a session in the Manti Temple to celebrate and also so that I could make it to Jenessa's bridal shower. I love the Manti Temple. It always has such a wonderful and special feeling that is different from all other temples. It was wonderful to see Nessa again and to spend more time with Jason. I'm so glad she loved the sign I made them.
Weekend #2: We were able to go up to Sanpete again but this time it was to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant. We were able to meet up with my cousins Amanda (who is currently living in Hawaii), her fun in-laws, and my other cousins Laura, and Arianne. It was so wonderful to see the pageant again..especially since I grew up being in it pretty much every year. I was still able to quote most of it! We were also able to do another session in the Manti Temple. It really is the hardest thing to put into words how strong the spirit is there.

Weekend #3: Again up to Sanpete. This time to be with Jenessa as she went through the temple for the first time. I loved every minute I was able to share with her on that beautiful and wonderful day. The spirit was so incredibly strong and I know her mom was there with her. Seeing Jenessa in the Celestial room really brought back so many memories of when I went through to receive my own Endowments. I am so truly grateful for the gospel in my life and for the precious experiences I have been able to have because of it. We were then able to go to Brent's parents house to help them put a sprinkler system in their yard. It was hard work but it was great to be able to spend time with them and being able to work hard to accomplish our goals. We were also able to visit with Brent's mom since she had her surgery. We wish you a speedy recovery mom. We love you.
A lot happened during these 4 weeks. It was amazing being able to go to the temple each week and to feel the spirit so strongly. It has made me more positive about things going on in my life and the trials I am facing, and I am trying to remember those feelings I felt and incorporate them in every day. I love my family and I am so grateful for this chance we had to spend so much time with them. And I am especially thankful for the wonderful blessing of sharing this time with Jenessa and Jason. What a wonderful life we have because of our family, friends, and the gospel!
Weekend #4: Back up to Sanpete for my DeLeeuw Family Reunion. It was so great to go camping and to see so much family...most of whom I haven't seen in years. It was so fun!! I have such a goofy and loving family! Also this weekend Jenessa and Jason were married and we were blessed to be able to be there. It was so neat to listen to the sealer marry them and to hear and know that the spirit was directing him to things he needed to say. We were able to spend the day with them through the pictures, lunch, and reception. It was so wonderful to see Nessa so happy and seeing how much Jason really loves her. Nessa, I love you and I am so grateful that you found your prince. You are the most special person I have ever met and you are the best friend anyone could ask for. I am so lucky that I have been able to know you and have you for a friend for 18 years...and I look forward to many many more. Thank you Jason for treating her the way she deserves and making her happy. And thank you so much for letting us be a part of this special day! We wish you the most happiness in your life together!!




No comments:
Post a Comment