18 October 2010

Weekend with my family

After the funeral. I was able to go and spend some time with my family. I met them at the Theater to see RED (Retired and Extremely Dangerous). It was so funny - I loved it! After, we went to eat at the snow dragon for some yummy Chinese food. I loved every minute being able to spend time with my family. I miss them so much. Thanks for all the talks Paige, for always wanting to include me Cam, and for always letting me feel right at home Mom!

In the morning Dad and I decided to go on a four-wheeler ride up the canyon and just spend some time just the 2 of us. Dad took me on his favorite ride on the canyon. It was so breathtakingly beautiful even though we got rained and snowed on a little bit! I didn't realize how much I've missed the smell of being in the mountains! We went all the way to the top of the canyon. Such an amazing view! While there my Dad and I had a wonderful heartfelt talk, we hugged and I cried. My Daddy is the most wonderful man! I love him so much and miss being able to spend time with him. Dad I know you have been through a lot lately... but I want you to know that we love you and are so proud of you. Thanks for all you do. Love you Daddy!

No comments: