04 October 2010

Conference Weekend

I am so truly grateful for the gospel in my life! For a worthy priesthood holder in my home and to be able to go to the temple and renew those covenants I made with my Heavenly Father. I look forward to each and every conference and the chance to hear from our beloved Prophet and the officers of the church. It is truly amazing to hear direct answers to our trials and problems from those inspired talks.

This year we were able to go up to Salt Lake to spend time with Brent's sister Karen and her husband Ryan. It was so wonderful to spend time with them. We didn't do much but it was wonderful to be able to see family and relax. We were able to stop at Mark & Emily's too. It is always so fun to see them. We really do love all you guys so much! We weren't able to watch all of conference do to the fact that Ryan is not a member and we didn't want to force him... but what we did watch/hear was amazing. I am so grateful for the internet and for the chance I have to watch it during the week, and for the opportunity to read it in next months ensign!

Sunday was my Dad's birthday and it was wonderful to be able to go and see him. I always love spending time with my daddy and all of my family. I love you guys so much. Happy Birthday again Dad. I hope it was a good day for you!

1 comment:

Mary Ludwig said...

Yay! I'm so glad to find your blog! I'm excited to see what you've been up to! I always am tempted to come knock on your mom's door when I'm down in Manti- just to see if for some weird reason you are home. lol. We'll have to plan some kind of party during Christmas if you are down there. I miss ya! It's been WAY too long!