"Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you."Happy Valentine's (a couple days late)!
This year for Valentine's we traveled up to Sanpete to be able to go to Darin's farewell. We had decided not to do anything for the holiday this year... but being my sneaky self, I surprised Brent with a card. He in turn felt the need to go by me a cute teddy bear at the Walmart in Ephraim. We had a beautiful drive and a wonderful talk. We stopped in Ephraim to eat at the best ever Chinese place - the Snow Dragon. We lived right across the street from it when we lived there. We would go at least every other week and we became good friends with the owner. It tasted so good and the owner enjoyed seeing us again. When we arrived in Fairview we were informed that Brent's Mom would be performing that night at the dance hall. They paid for us to get in so we could celebrate Valentine's and watch our mom. There was all you can eat chocolate, dancing, a great jazz band, singing and a lot more. It was so much fun and I got to see Brent's mom dressed up as an old lady. I think my favorite part of Valentine's was being able to dance with my wonderful hubby.
I love you so much Brent. I am so grateful to be married to you for time and eternity. You are truly my best friend and I am so lucky to have you! I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and forever, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud to all the world . You are my everything!
This year for Valentine's we traveled up to Sanpete to be able to go to Darin's farewell. We had decided not to do anything for the holiday this year... but being my sneaky self, I surprised Brent with a card. He in turn felt the need to go by me a cute teddy bear at the Walmart in Ephraim. We had a beautiful drive and a wonderful talk. We stopped in Ephraim to eat at the best ever Chinese place - the Snow Dragon. We lived right across the street from it when we lived there. We would go at least every other week and we became good friends with the owner. It tasted so good and the owner enjoyed seeing us again. When we arrived in Fairview we were informed that Brent's Mom would be performing that night at the dance hall. They paid for us to get in so we could celebrate Valentine's and watch our mom. There was all you can eat chocolate, dancing, a great jazz band, singing and a lot more. It was so much fun and I got to see Brent's mom dressed up as an old lady. I think my favorite part of Valentine's was being able to dance with my wonderful hubby.
I love you so much Brent. I am so grateful to be married to you for time and eternity. You are truly my best friend and I am so lucky to have you! I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and forever, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud to all the world . You are my everything!




No comments:
Post a Comment