03 February 2009

Our Wonderful Weekend



I love going to the temple. The Manti Temple is and will always be my favorite. It is so beautiful inside and the spirit is so strong. Brent & I were sealed for time and eternity in this temple 2 & 1/2 years ago. Brent received his endowment and both Brent and my parents were married in this temple also. And now we had the opportunity to go with Brent's younger brother Darin as he received his endowments.


This past weekend we had the wonderful opportunity to go up to Sanpete to support and share this amazing experience with Darin. It was so neat to see him so happy and all in white and to be with so many family and friends. Darin went on his first date when Brent & I started dating and now he is preparing to enter the MTC this month. Wow how time flies!

After the temple we met up with the rest of the family who weren't able to join us in the temple, for lunch. It was really yummy Mexican food! After lunch we all went up to Fairview to have our family Christmas time really quick and to get ready for our family pictures (which are already outdated - Cindy is due in April but Darin will be on his mission by then). I think they will turn out really cute.

After pictures were done I had Cindy cut my hair. It looks so cute! It is pretty short - about to my chin, and spiky. I will try to get a cute picture up sometime.

On Sunday we hung out with Brent's sister Karen and her fiance, Ryan. It was so good just to talk and get to know Ryan better. They seem so happy and so in love. I love talking with Karen. She is such an awesome person! Later that day we watched the Superbowl with Brent's family. It was a really good game. I loved watching the hilarious commercials. They had alot of good ones this year.

On our way home we stopped by my parents place in Manti to show off my haircut and to say "hi". We had stopped by there on our way to the temple but half of my family was out and my dad had been rubbing it in that he had got to see me and my mom hadn't. It was so funny. I love seeing my family, especially seeing how much my dads face lights up and that huge happy smile he gets when he sees me. I love you too dad ..... and all of my family (including in-laws). You all do so much for us. Thank you. It was such a great weekend!

No comments: