
Happy Birthday to Megan.
On August 10th I had my 22nd Birthday. Brent spoiled me by pampering me, and buying lots of presents including Rock Band, a couple Cd's & the first series of my favorite TV show. On the day before we were able to go to St. George. We went to the temple and out to eat at the Olive Garden. My family surprised me by coming down that day also. It was so good to have them here. Mom and Dad cooked me mouth-watering steak and bought me a yummy ice-cream cake. We had fun playing the whole day. On my b-day my friends threw a party for me. They cooked me dinner and we spent the night playing wii and watching a movie. All in all it was a really good birthday.




1 comment:
So maybe I was a huge slacker and I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday but I am telling you now!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It must have been the anniversary that got me side tracked.
Post a Comment