So, this is our first official post besides the announcement.
We have been really busy this summer working and spending a lot time with family and friends.
We had our 2nd Anniversary of our Sealing in June. We were able to go to the temple to Celebrate. We were able to do some sealings of couples and families. It was so awesome! I still can't believe that we have been sealed for that long.
We helped Mark and Em move. It was very hot when we moved them from Logan to Eagle Mountain, but we survived (barely). To bad it was just to a temporary place until their place is finished.
We made a goal to attend the temple every other week. It has been challenging but worth it. It is truly amazing the spirit in our lives and in our home.
We spent the Fourth of July with Megan's family. We missed the parade because they decided to do it on the third at night. Go figure. :P It was a lot of fun to be able to be up there especially because we were there for Megan's cousin's baptism, too.
The 24th we spent in Fairview. I was talked into running/walking the 5k. I managed to live and finish, too. We went to the parade and got drenched by the fire truck. It was pretty fun. We were also able to get our hair cut by my talented sister Cindy. She does such a great job. We then went up to Eagle Mnt. to visit Mark and Em. We spent the rest of the weekend playing Rock Band and helping them move again. I am just glad we didn't have to move everything. Mostly just the things for the baby's room.
Well, I think that about wraps up our summer so far. (Not much of it is left till its over :( Oh, well).
05 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment