My family came down the Friday before Halloween, and as soon as they got here we all headed down to St. George. We ate at the Mongolian BBQ and excitedly headed over to Tuachan for Thriller! Brent and I saw it last year so it was so much fun sharing it with my family. They had most of the same performances but some new ones. I loved every minute and we all had so much fun! I think my favorite ones were still Frankenstein and his wife, the giggly girl, and the zombies!
Saturday, us girls did crafts all morning with my Relief Society, while the guys spent the morning playing games and doing whatever. After, we all went and watched Puss In Boots and got ready for our party. We had such a fun time. We had a Harry Potter party and we were all competing for the House Cup. We all dressed up, watched the first Harry Potter movie, and laughed so hard at all the stupid games we did. I got so into it that I even made little Firebolts and chocolate frogs for everyone. I loved that everyone got involved and got into it. We had all sorts of games and challenges for each person to do - from a target practice, rolling toilet paper around you, moving a cookie from you head into your mouth without using your hands, picking up cotton balls by using petroleum jelly on the end of your nose, and so many others. We all just about died laughing. It was so much fun. I enjoyed every second I was able to spend with my family and making them laugh. Thank you so much for coming down!!!
![]() |
| Create a photo album |





No comments:
Post a Comment