05 May 2011

Engaged!

My best friend since 2nd grade is engaged!!! The lucky guy who won my best friends heart is named Jason. They are the cutest couple and they are so completely happy and in love. I'm so happy for you both and we wish you the best life together. Jenessa is such a special person and she deserves the best out of life. Jason you better treat her well and love her with your whole heart and soul!

Jenessa, even though we have different moms, you are and will always be my big sister. You have always been there for me no matter what. All those tears and laughs we have shared are so special to me. We have so many wonderful memories together and I can't wait to celebrate this new journey with you. I have always admired you for your strength, compassion, beauty, hope, and so many more of your wonderful qualities. I love you and am so happy for you. I'm so glad that you have found someone who treats you like you deserve to be treated. Someone who makes you happy and that wants nothing more than to be with you forever. I know your mom is so proud of you and will be right next to you during this exciting time in your life and is always watching over you. Love you!

Congratulation to you both!

1 comment:

Mary Ludwig said...

That is so exciting!! I saw pictures of them on facebook but didn't realize they were engaged! That's awesome!!