11 August 2010

My birthday

My birthday was so wonderful this year! My friend Shanae schemed with Brent the day before to get a birthday cake for me... it was very yummy. Thanks you guys. Its great to have such good friends!

Brent planned a surprise day for me... and trust me it was all a total surprise! Brent arranged for both me and him to have my birthday off. He woke me up at 5:45 AM and told me that I had 30 minutes to get ready. He then lead me to the car and told me to put a blindfold on. He drove us to McDonalds for breakfast, which we ate at the park, and then we continued on our journey. 2 hrs later (and a nice nap) I was told I could take off my blindfold. To my surprise Brent told me where we were going.... the Grand Canyon!! I couldn't believe it!! It was so amazing to see one of the world's greatest wonders. It was truly breathtaking! It was a perfect day with my wonderful hubby! Thanks for making it such a great birthday!


No comments: