12 July 2010

10 years - - - WOW!

Is it weird, or what, to know that Brent has been out of High School for 10 years now? I think so!

We stayed with my parents this weekend so that we could go to Brent's High School Reunion. We came up on Friday night and had fun playing and watching movies with the family. Saturday was the day of the reunion. Mom and Dad took us to see "Despicable Me". It was so cute! It got out a little early so we decided to take our time getting to the Reunion. Brent was so excited to be able to see some old friends and show me his old school. It was so fun being able to share that with him and see pictures and trophies and meet classmates. I even won a drawing and got a volleyball water bottle. lol. I really hope Brent had a fun time and that it brought back a lot of happy memories for him!


No comments: