"I love to see the temple.I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
-
I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A family is forever."
Can I just say that temples are the most wonderful places in the whole world! I love the incredible spirit that you feel as soon as you walk through the front doors. Every temple is so beautiful and unique, but no matter what temple you go to you always feel the awe-inspiring love from our Heavenly Father. Going to the temple always gives me such peace no matter what trials life presents.
I love being able to do work for those who have finished their journey here and feeling their love and appreciation. Knowing that there are people on the other side of the veil that are just waiting for some one to do this important work for them is such a great responsibility for all of us. It is amazing when you are holding a name in your hand and realize that they have been waiting for hundreds of years and then knowing there are so many others who have been waiting for even longer.
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for all that I have... especially for a current temple recommend and that I am sealed to my wonderful husband and family for time and all eternity.





2 comments:
Cute new picture of you two.
Love you lots
Mom
Now that I have my gmail account - I can make all sorts of comments.
Mom
Post a Comment