... work parties and going to the Messiah.
Brent had is work party on the 9th at the Garden House. We played games where we had to guess what song a funny sentence referred to & ate yummy food. I particularly liked the cream of vegetable and chicken soup - it was sooo good! I had my work party at Rusty's Steak House on the 15th. The steaks were so mouth watering good!
On the 14th we went to see the Messiah performed at the Heritage Center. It was a really great experience! The music was so beautiful and moving & gave both Brent and I chills numerous times. The spirit was so strong and it really made me think of our Savior and his humble birth and how grateful I am for him and his gospel in my life. In the lobby of the Heritage Center they had some of the coolest trees! I so wish we had our camera and were able to get some pictures of them. They had a Harry Potter tree, one for Sponge Bob, one for every Disney princess (yes including my favorite - the Little Mermaid!), one that had a mannequin torso on top with the tree designed to look like her dress skirt, one that was all pink, one that was Strawberry Shortcake, and a whole bunch more! It was such a fun and neat experience to go to!
16 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment