09 November 2009

Cameron

I am once again amazed by the love Heavenly Father has for us. He always hears our prayers and is always there to comfort us and give us strength even when we feel we have non left.

My little brother Cameron had major back surgery on October 23rd. He was in surgery for a grueling 7 1/2 hrs and was in the hospital for 5 days. On day 3 Cam took a turn for the worse. His lungs started collapsing and filling with liquid. I was blessed to be able to go be at the hospital with him that day. It was so hard to see him in so much pain and not being able to breathe. They ended up having to hook him up to a ventilator to force him to breathe. He was given a priesthood blessing that morning and by that night he was doing much better.

I am happy to report that Cameron is making a fast and great recovery. He is now able to walk around without the use of his walker. He is such a strong person. I admire him so much! Cam I hope you know how much you are loved by us, your family, friends, and by your Father in Heaven. I look forward to seeing you fully recovered soon!

No comments: