I love this country!! I am so grateful for our freedom and for those who have and continue to fight and sacrifice for it. I love being able to celebrate all that this great country stands for. I am so grateful for our ancestors and all they did for us that makes it possible to enjoy all that we have today. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
To celebrate this year Brent and I first went to a parade. It was really funny when an airplane almost got stuck when it had to move around a cross walk. Afterward we had a picnic in our car (cause it was raining so hard) and then we went to SUU for the Shakespearean festival to see the Secret Garden. It was really good and Brent & I got into trouble for taking a picture of us in the theatre ha ha. After we went to see the really cute and funny movie - "The Proposal". It was really good. I liked it alot. We made yummy BBQ hamburgers and thenwent and picked out the perfect spot to watch the City's fireworks. We got the perfect spot and were pretty much right underneath where they went off. It was so neat! They had alot of really pretty and big fireworks. Brent & I definitely had our favorites though. It was a great 4th of July holiday!!
Below are a few picts of the parade. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment