
Yesterday we celebrated our 3 year Anniversary of being sealed in the temple. We are so grateful for this blessing in our lives. We are so glad that we can be an eternal family - not just until death. That we have the opportunity each year to celebrate this huge blessing. Brent & I are so happy together and we are more in love then we ever have been. We have grown so much. I am so lucky to be with my best friend everyday! It is amazing to know of the possibilities we have for growth as companions.
For our Anniversary we went to St. George to go to the temple and do sealings. This is a tradition we have done every year. It is so wonderful inside the temple, there is such peace! Being dressed all in white and kneeling across from your eternal companion is the best feeling in the world! The spirit was so strong and I was remembering so vividly the day we went to be sealed. It is nice to hear the blessings that are promised to us if we are faithful to the covenants that we have made.
After the temple we went out to eat at the Olive Garden. It was so yummy and fun. It was a great Anniversary and I can't wait to celebrate it again!!!
I love you Brent!!




2 comments:
Wait a minute? What is this? My cuz has a blog and I didn't know about it? :) I am excited to stalk you now... :)
Cuz Jen
yes, your mother reads your blog and has to talk to you everyday. What do you expect. - love you both.
Mom
Post a Comment