MY WONDERFUL HUBBY - BRENT!!!
Brent had his 27th Birthday yesterday!
Brent asked for the lemon cake his mom used to make. I tried so hard to scourer the web for a recipe that sounded close. It turned out really good and I think he liked it. Brent told me that I couldn't put candles on his cake this year.. unless it was the number 9. I laughed so hard but ultimately decided that it would work because 2+7 =9. I bought Brent a really fun game for the PS3 called "Little Big Planet". I am so excited to learn how to play and play together.
Sunday night we had my cousins Ryan & Melanie Sorensen and their cute kids over for dinner and cake. We had so much fun watching them play on the wii fit. I totally wish I would have recorded Ryan and his son Taylor hoola-hooping. It was so funny. I really love getting together with them and growing our relationship. They will actually be moving to Page, Arizona soon. I am really excited for them but will miss them terribly!
On his birthday we celebrated with our friends Kim & Anna -who's Birthday was the day before, so we had a double party. We had really yummy food. Everyone really liked the cake I made! We played games and talked for the rest of the night. I am so glad to gain a good friendship with Kim and Anna. They are really awesome people!
Below are a few pictures (sorry I didn't get more) - enjoy!
Brent asked for the lemon cake his mom used to make. I tried so hard to scourer the web for a recipe that sounded close. It turned out really good and I think he liked it. Brent told me that I couldn't put candles on his cake this year.. unless it was the number 9. I laughed so hard but ultimately decided that it would work because 2+7 =9. I bought Brent a really fun game for the PS3 called "Little Big Planet". I am so excited to learn how to play and play together.
Sunday night we had my cousins Ryan & Melanie Sorensen and their cute kids over for dinner and cake. We had so much fun watching them play on the wii fit. I totally wish I would have recorded Ryan and his son Taylor hoola-hooping. It was so funny. I really love getting together with them and growing our relationship. They will actually be moving to Page, Arizona soon. I am really excited for them but will miss them terribly!
On his birthday we celebrated with our friends Kim & Anna -who's Birthday was the day before, so we had a double party. We had really yummy food. Everyone really liked the cake I made! We played games and talked for the rest of the night. I am so glad to gain a good friendship with Kim and Anna. They are really awesome people!
Below are a few pictures (sorry I didn't get more) - enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment