Sorry I got this post out a little late but I wanted to let you all know about about how cute our little tree turned out. It looks so great on our end table. It was a little tricky getting the tree into the tree stand though. We had to "attach" some of the branches back onto the tree afterward. We bought some tiny ornaments and put a small strand of lights on it. We also put up our big fake tree in the computer room since we had to take it out for our ward Christmas party. Here are some pictures of our trees and decorations. Also I wanted to say thank you to my awesome cousin Savannah. I received the cutest card and pictures from her the other day. I loved it! Wish you all could see it!
Well hope you are all doing well. MERRY CHRISTMAS!







No comments:
Post a Comment