Brent & I have so much to be thankful for. We have so many wonderful and caring family & friends, our home and our jobs, the gospel and the spirit and happiness that it brings, and our ever-growing love that we have for each other, and so many other things. We are so truly blessed!
This year we were at the Cox's for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to see a lot of family. Most of the family was there. We missed not seeing Karen and Michelle. Early Thanksgiving morning, the boys and Caitlin went to the park to play the annual football game. It was really fun for me to watch. Brent had fun colliding with Darin. Below are some video clips and pictures of the game. Thanksgiving was really eventful! We were all fortunate to share the experience of Darin receiving his mission call. He was called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Washington Everett Mission. Congrats Darin!! We also received news of Karen's engagement to her boyfriend Ryan. We are so happy for you guys! Brent's family cooked so much food. It was so delicious! We ate way too much and felt sick the rest of the day (but it was well worth it)!
Later that day Brent and I left to travel to Manti, so that I could stay with my family while Brent had to go back to Cedar City to work. We were at least able to visit with my family a little bit before Brent had to leave. Friday morning, Mom and I decided to sleep in a little and go up to Provo for "Black Friday" shopping. It was so much fun having a girls day. Paige even came along. We didn't do much shopping though on account that there were so many people. It was so nice to be out and about though! Saturday morning Cameron and I went to stand in line to get christmas tree tags. It was so cold!! Cam and I got very creative when it came to keeping us warm. We were laughing so hard! I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with Cam. He is the funniest person I know! I also got to spend a bit of time with Dad. It was nice to be daddy's little girl again and to be able to snuggle up to him while watching a movie. Sunday morning we all decided to trudge up Manti Canyon and look for our trees. Below is a picture of me with my petite little tree. Mom and Dad were calling it a "Charlie Brown" tree and that they should strap it to the top of their car as a joke. I think its cute and perfect for our apartment though.
Later that day Brent and I left to travel to Manti, so that I could stay with my family while Brent had to go back to Cedar City to work. We were at least able to visit with my family a little bit before Brent had to leave. Friday morning, Mom and I decided to sleep in a little and go up to Provo for "Black Friday" shopping. It was so much fun having a girls day. Paige even came along. We didn't do much shopping though on account that there were so many people. It was so nice to be out and about though! Saturday morning Cameron and I went to stand in line to get christmas tree tags. It was so cold!! Cam and I got very creative when it came to keeping us warm. We were laughing so hard! I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with Cam. He is the funniest person I know! I also got to spend a bit of time with Dad. It was nice to be daddy's little girl again and to be able to snuggle up to him while watching a movie. Sunday morning we all decided to trudge up Manti Canyon and look for our trees. Below is a picture of me with my petite little tree. Mom and Dad were calling it a "Charlie Brown" tree and that they should strap it to the top of their car as a joke. I think its cute and perfect for our apartment though.





No comments:
Post a Comment