This past weekend my family and I went to the Smash Mouth concert at SUU. Brent was unable to go with us because he had a class in St. George. We really missed him! Cam brought his best friend Rachel to take Brent's ticket. It was the first concert Rachel, Cameron and Paige had been to and they were very excited. When we got to the college we were excited to find to find that our tickets were not only for front row seats but also dead center. We were sitting right in front of the mic! The concert was a blast! We eventually moved up to the stage (so that stupid kids couldn't get in front of us). Dad was able to shake hands with Steve (the singer) and I touched his shoe! lol. This year we were glad to see that the security was successful in stopping stupid people from getting on stage. One tried and was escorted out very quickly.We danced and sang along the whole night. It was so much fun! It was a great concert and I was glad to have my family there to share it with me. I just wish Brent was able to come with us.
20 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment